- No mask, no entry policy - Face
coverings are required for all customers (unless a medical condition or disability makes this impossible) and must be worn at all times. Customers can only remove their face coverings when eating and
seated at a table.
- Reservation policy – Since there will only be limited customers that can be seated
inside the restaurant, guests are required to call in ahead to make reservations. We can only allow up to a maximum of 8 people per table and can only be allowed to stay 1½ hour per party to
accommodate other guests that have reservations. Time slots for the reservations are available below. We can only accommodate walk-ins if there are available seats per time slot.
- Reservation Time slots – Time slots will be as follows:
11:00 am; 1:00 pm; 3:00 pm; 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- Temperature check – Guests will be required to have one of our staff check their
temperatures before they can be seated. No guests will be allowed to enter the restaurant if they have symptoms of Covid-19 or have interacted with a Covid positive persons
- Social distancing – Guests are required to practice social distancing by staying 6 feet
away from other guests
- Staff – Our staff will be required to wear face coverings and practice social distancing
at all times. We can assure the guests that we check their temperature every start of their shifts.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing procedures – Cleaning and sanitizing will be in place during the
hours of our operation. Every after dine-in, there will be a 30 minutes interval before accepting the next set of guests to enable us to clean and sanitize the restaurant. There will also be hand
sanitizers on the dine-in area for guests.
- Dine-in policy – Guests can call us and order ahead if they do not want to wait that
long for their food. Once the food is ready, our staff will put it on the cart and guests will be required to get the food from the cart to lessen the person to person contact
- BYOB (Bring your own bottle) policy – Due to Covid-19, we are not allowing BYOB
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Stay safe.